Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Lab Class

Hi there,

If you are taking the lab component of Astronomy as well (which is true for most of you), you need to complete (independently) the laboratory "experiments" from the packet available in the book store.

There are, I believe, 8 of these.  You must complete 7, however I'm going to allow a substitution of 3 of my own labs (which I can provide by next Tuesday).

You can write the labs up in any order.  I would honestly prefer that you submit them all at once, part-way through the course.  I would take a look at them and tell you if a re-working of any of them would be beneficial (to help raise a grade).

The grade of this lab course will come from the graded reports, with one re-write of the entire packet being permitted before Summer Session I ends.

Make sense?  Hope so!

-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment